Subscribe to Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Fine Fellas Friday Aaron from T-Mobile, Corey R, and City Hall

Hey Team Good Girl! It's ya girl Lolo. I'm having a fabulous Friday. Lolo loves Greenbrier Mall so I literally spent hours chatting with my favorite retailers there. I am featuring one great company T-Mobile in today's Fine Fellas Friday.

Aaron or @HeisAaronG on Twitter is fabulous and he works at one of the best T-Mobiles in Chesapeake in my opinion.

Corey R. is one of my biggest supporters from when I worked in television in Hampton Roads. He's super sweet, funny, encouraging and he loves Jesus.

And, y'all know I adore my boo thang City Hall. He's really coming around and proving he may just be good enough to be called boyfriend. I SAY MAY! Lolo is not settling anymore so we'll see. We have a date planned tonight and we'll see how that goes.

I would elaborate but I'm super busy today so watch this Youtube Video for details on this week's Fine Fellas Friday!



Also I posted some cool pics on my Instagram. My handle is @HopeMena_84 show me some love and like. By the way I'll be blogging about boobs and bras soon that blog is exclusive to Team Good Girl subscribers. Join now for free at www.teamgoodgirl.com

If you have a good idea or love to write you can be a contributor too. I love strong story-tellers.

Love You, Love God More

Lauren Hope