Monday, July 8, 2019

New Youtube Vlog Series on Love, Sex, and Relationships




Let's Get Real About Love, Sex, & Relationships


You hear people say, "LIVE YOUR TRUTH" all the time. What does that really mean? For me, it means stepping from the shadows of secrets, and owning who I am. I've started a new vlog series on Youtube where I plan to speak my truth about love, sex, and relationships. I am very much a goody two shoes, but I am also human. I haven't always made the smartest choices in love, sex, and relationships. I've carried a  lot of shame, because of it. This year, my 35th year around the sun I'm ready to break free from shame and really start LIVING MY TRUTH!

For the next few weeks I'll be sharing some lessons I've learned dating the wrong men, going against my own personal morals, and secrets that make you sick.

My first vlog is the series is called: Lolo's Family Secret: I Got Daddy Issues. Click the video below to play or go to my Youtube channel here







Good Girl, Bad Choices: How Kim K got me disinvited from a wedding





No comments:

Post a Comment