Friday, June 24, 2016

#FineFellasFriday: Men Who Are Confident, Men Who Are Strong, A Man Like Keith Mac

#FINEFELLASFRIDAY: Men Who Slay, Men Who Are Confident, Men Who Are Strong



Keith Mac: What can I say about Keith Mac ? He's a total cool guy. He works for ESPN, he's met my ROLE MODEL DWAYNE "THE ROCK" JOHNSON, he's a wrestler, he gives back, he has a cool, soul podcast, he's super cool. I mean I could go on and on about Keith Mac. We met when I was a young aspiring journalist at a National Association of Black Journalist conference. He quickly became a mentor and a friend. Over the years Keith would check in with a message saying "How's my favorite news reporter?" I always felt so cool getting those messages. Keith is the real deal in the friend department.


When I started to come out of my depression I had an intense desire to share my story. Keith is one of the people who read my story and offered to help. He stayed up on the phone with me on nights I had insomnia. He brainstormed with me on my next career move, and offered me comforting music from his podcast to calm my nerves. You're a true friend Keith and I'll never forget it. I'll have to come see you wrestle in person soon. Thanks for sharpening me.


Here is how you can reach Keith Mac: http://soulpodcast.com or http://twitter.com/justjmac


Bravo Fine Fellas knowing you has made me better!


No comments:

Post a Comment