Wednesday, August 21, 2019

MakeupMonday: My Favorite YouTubers to Follow for Technique

My Favorite Makeup YouTubers
 
Hey girlfriends! I've been in a love affair with makeup for about three years now. I love how makeup can transform, enhance, and highlight your natural beauty. I did not growing up playing in makeup like most girls. I was a Tomboy for a good portion of my adolescence and even when I became a television reporter I didn't love makeup. It wasn't until I started following makeup artist on YouTube that I fell in love with cosmetics. I've learned so much about products, techniques, and how to save money with drugstore brands.
 
So I wanted to share of my favorite makeup Youtubers with you who are good at teaching technique. I love these MUA's because of their awesome personalities, and how they really reach you about products. This is a short list I definitely follow a lot more but these are the MUA's I've been following recently.

 
Jackie Aina : Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, Jackie. I love Jackie because she is funny, lively but also gives amazing tips on everything from concealers, to blending to foundation. She also does really honest product reviews, and will give you dupes or drug stores brands that are just as good as upscale or prestige makeup brands. Here's one of my favorite vides of hers.
 
 
 
 
 
Makeup Shayla I heart Makeup Shayla. She like Jackie gives great product reviews but also good videos on technique. She also has lost a lot of weight through Keto and shares videos on that. She has done a few amazing collaborations with one of my favorite makeup lines ColourPop. Here's one of my favorites.
 
 
Jaclyn Hill Jaclyn Hill was THE FIRST makeup youtuber I ever discovered. I loved her cute, laugh, and honesty about her life. Recently, she's been in the news for a bad product launch. She took a huge leap to finally start her own cosmetics line with a line of nude lipsticks. There were a ton of manufacturer issues, and the internet roasted her hard. I'm only telling you so when you google her you'll understand. But, I respect Jaclyn Hill more for putting on her big girl panties, apologizing and giving it another go. You'll love her cute and quirky videos, and her adorable dogs that sometimes make an appearance.
 
JuicyJas I just recently started following Jas! She does everything from shopping trips, product reviews, and tutorials. Her skin is flawless, and she is amazing with her technique. I love how she can make a glam look with drug store brand makeup.

 
 
 
 
 
Bretman Rock :  This one is just for giggles! Bretman Rock  Bretman is a makeup artist but over the years he has become more of a YouTube personality than an artist. He and his sister Princess have the most hilarious videos together. Bretman is Filipino and lives in Hawaii. He love using the 'B', and has an larger than life personality. Trust me when I tell you he will make you laugh. Here's one of his most popular videos with his sister.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment