Friday, January 15, 2016

Thanks for the Love

Listen y'all listen. Y'all have shown me so much love it hurts. And I been praying for comfort. So here I am. Y'all know I gotta go to Lynchburg to see my pastor, my friends, love a man that don't know he needs it, and put my life on track. Some of y'all know I went 'Through the Wire' like Kanye West last year.

God is rebuilding me everyday and I will dance again. I love to dance y'all and God said wait baby girl, it's coming. When I started on this journey again, a friend s...aid go read Colossians. I couldn't understand it. And then my friend sent me this: 'Long ago the LORD said to Israel:" I have loved my people , with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself. I'LL REBUILD YOU my Israel. You will be happy and dance merrily with your tambourine."

Look family I have never played a tambourine-- yall know I tried clarinet in high school. But I love to dance. God is really saying you will be happy and joyus agaain. I needed these past two days Shelly thank you. I learned a lot.
I'm just about ready to talk about 'Finding a Theme Song' I have three y'all One them is one a lot of you know.

'Woke in the morning feeling fresh to death I'm so blessed , yes yes"
"Went to sleep stressed, woke up refreshed I'm so blessed"
The woman who sang this was on the shows 'Being Mary Jane' this season. And honestly as a new plus size woman I was so happy they made her sexy.
Alright yall I gotta go have some tea--- and I'll get to work on the 'Theme Song' blog. You will laugh when you hear my favorite one.

The answer is : Jill Scott


Love,
LoLo
Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment