Sunday, March 1, 2020

A HUGE SHOW is Coming to Hampton Roads!! AND I'm Producing

I don't think it's sunk in yet. I am producing the first Hampton Roads This is My Brave Show. This is My Brave is.... INCREDIBLE. The feature storytellers with a lived experience of mental illness and/or substance use disorder in a stage production and online. Being in the cast for This is My Brave Arlington 2018 was surreal for me. I stood in front of a crowd of strangers and told them how anxiety
attacks felt like 'Men with Steel Spiked Boots' stomping on my chest. Being apart of This is My Brave made me want to speak even more. I pitched myself as a speaker to more organizations, and wrote more. I made life long friendships with cast mates, and it strengthen my voice.  It was freeing, and now I get to pass that experience on to people living in my area.
(<--------Watch this YouTube video of my performance in the Arlington This is My Brave Show.)


I honestly can not put into word how incredibly honored I feel to be producing the show here. I've worked really hard to bring the show to Hampton Roads. When I missed the chance to bring the show here last year, I put more effort into producing my own show called 'Spark of Hope Storytelling Night' I learned a lot from those experience. The past few months I've been calling sponsors, potential advertisers, trying to get press. And now the date is set, rehearsals are underway, and were almost 2 months away from show time.

April 19, 2020 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Zeider's American Dream Theater. Tickets are $20, $15 for students


(<----Check out our ABC News Interview)

I'd love for you to experience this show with me. Click this link to purchase your tickets and be sure click 'give credit to Lauren Hope' at the end of check out https://thisismybrave.org/event/this-is-my-brave-hampton-roads/

If you can not attend, but would like to donate to our show, make a donation here: https://thisismybrave.z2systems.com/laurenhope 

Also just a reminder I'm speaking at the Soul Success Summit, an all women's retreat in Sun Valley, Idaho. Early Bird ticket pricing ends soon. So if you're interested in going on this amazing journey with me purchase your tickets now at $347. Use my affliate code LAURENH for a discount code. 
Click here for the Soul Success Summit.



No comments:

Post a Comment