Monday, June 20, 2016

#MAKEUPMONDAYS: Best Mary Kay Makeover I've Ever Had

Full disclosure I am not being paid by Mary Kay to do this post, but I have used Mary Kay off and on since I was sixteen. Last week though I had one of the best Mary Kay experiences of my life. I posted a 30 minute Youtube Video on it.




Fabulous Highlights:

  • I am loving Mary Kay's new colors - check out their catalog you'll see fun new lip stick colors, eye liner, and mascara
  • Fantastic Skin Care- good make up starts with good skin ! Mary Kay's Timewise is the bomb.com check out the video to see why
  • Consultant Brandi ROCKS, she gave me the most helpful tips and let me apply the makeup myself so I could learn how to do a glam look.
  • I discovered Color Correction or CC Cream - it's a must do for the summer (see the video for why)
  • Mary Kay is super affordable. I shop a lot of brands of Mary Kay is competitive in pricing. 

My Fast and in a Hurry Glam Makeover

I told my Mary Kay Consultant Brandi that I needed a look that gave me great coverage but still looked glam! This is what we used:


-Timewise skin care: 3-In-1 Cleanser, Age-Fighting Moisturizer, Day Solution Suncreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 (pricing on website)

- Color Correcting Cream- Mary Kay CC Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 $20

-Mary Kay Eyeshadow, False Lashes
-Lipgloss - Mary Kay Nourishine Plus Lip Gloss $15, 




Feeling myself in this easy glam look

If you love this fun quick look go to www.mary.com/postivelypink 


NEXT MARY KAY ITEM I WANT TO TRY: LASH INTENSITY



Gosh I had so much fun doing this today! Thanks again Mary Kay, and Brandi. #womenwhoslay




No comments:

Post a Comment