Wednesday, June 22, 2016

#WomenWhoSlayWednesday: Brandi Stommel Zenzel "A Compassionate Leader"

Hey dolls it's Wednesday you know what that means, it's time to get in Fomation! Yes hunty that Beyonce song was about us girls. It's about empowerment, taking charge, being a #womenwhoslays. Why do you think the chorus is, "I slay?" Cause we do slay honey. Women are important! We're mothers, nurturers, friends, lovers, compassionate, listeners. I mean I could go on. We really do RUN THE WORLD as Beyonce once sang.







Even Tupac recognized it. When he said it in his song "Keep Ya Head Up" Ya know what he said about women, "Girl keep ya head up." That song is all about us ladies so LOVE YOURSELVES. It's what God wants us to do too.



That leads me to this week's #WOMANWHOSLAYS Brandi Stommel Zenzel. She gave me the  best Mary Kay makeover I've had since I was 16. Read about it here.

The makeup was amazing, but it was her spirit that really light up my soul. I needed so badly to feel heard and Brandi did that and more. She sharpened me just like it says in Proverbs 27:17 and that's what we're supposed to do dolls. After Brandi finished the Mary Kay makeup tutorial ( cause ladies this is about teaching you to do makeup not a free makeover kids.) Aftewards, I did a  Youtube page and a blog about Brandi and her presnce.  Then Brandi paid me the nicest compliment I've gotten all week. That is so #IRONSHARPENSIRON. Thanks Doll. Show Brandi some love on Facebook she slays, and she's a good person who really cares about the soul of people. Thanks chick glad BizConnect Hampton Roads brought us together. Can't wait to see what holds in the future for your relationship professionally and personally.


Thanks for sharpening me doll.. now let's do God's work.


No comments:

Post a Comment