Monday, June 6, 2016

Lolo Is Slaying & Now the Press is Calling: YAS HUNTY YA GIRL IS BACK



Lolo Is Slaying 
The Press is Calling: 
YA GIRL IS BACK

An Exciting Week for Lolo’s company Good Girl Chronicles

God wasn’t kidding when He said in Isaiah, “I will bring you beauty for your ashes.” 
I am still licking the wounds of my last depressive episode that lasted nearly two years. There are days when I get down, and want to sleep all day but God tells, “You are more than a conqueror.” Then, I get up take my anti-depressant, take quiet time, write on my blog, connect with people on social media, and I thank God for giving me another day. I’ve been in recovery, something I’ve heard a lot of depressed people say when they are heathy, since January.
 Since then I have opened my business Good Girl Chronicles in Chesapeake, Va, reconnected with my amazing friends, traveled, love and lost. More importantly I’ve grown closer to God in ways I never knew. Right now, I  am dealing with some heartbreaking challenges. My family and I are at odds over how I choose to live, and my business. I’ve had to let go of people I thought were friends, and a man I cared about broke my heart with his words. But, I am more than a conqueror or as the kids say, “I slay” so it’s onward and upward.


God is blessing me with some amazing opportunities this week, and I want to share.

FIRST RADIO INTERVIEW: This Tuesday I am scheduled to be on a radio show called ‘The Fuego Show’ on WFBS. Check them out at www.fuegobeats.com  I am open to discussing everything about my new journey: my life after news, my depression and recovery, my business Good Girl Chronicles, my crazy hectic love life, and my love of social media.

LOLO @SKYBARVA - I believe in enjoying the fruits of your labor so this Wednesday I’ll be celebrating the success of my blog Good Girl Chronicles at a place called ‘The SkyBar’ at the Oceanfront in Virginia Beach, VA. I’ve blogged about them the first time I went in an entry called 'LOLO's Bar Confessions', and it was an amazing time. I’ll be there from 10 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. Ladies get in free from 10:00 p.m. to midnight so come on dolls, let’s get cute, throw on some rouge, and let’s slay.


LOLO GIVES BACK: This weekend I’ll be back in one of my favorite cities in the commonwealth, Lynchburg, Virginia. It is a little slice of heaven in Central Virginia. I was a reporter there from 2009 to 2012 and I’ve made some amazing friends, and in short time I fell in love with the area. This Saturday June 11th I’ll be at an amazing placed called Lynchburg Daily Bread. They serve hot, nutritious lunches 7 days a week for the area’s homeless. According to their website, in 2015 they serve more than 47,000 meals. SO AMAZING WHAT THEY DO. It’s in keeping with one of my favorite scriptures Proverbs 27:17 “Iron sharpens iron so one person sharpens another.” That is why I will be giving them my time, and donating supplies. Message me teamgoodgirl84@gmail.com if you want to help.

LOLO 1st Gala: This Saturday I’ve been invited to attend a gala in Lynchburg called ‘Honored’. My dear friend  Jemon Haskins, and Donna Beeler Hensley are among the wonderful people being celebrated. I haven’t been to a black tie affair EVER so I’m so stoked I got the invite. I will be posting pictures and video to my new website www.laurenhope.co which will be live this weekend.

If you want to get involved in the movement that is Good Girl Chronicles contact me on social media or by email teamgoodgirl84@gmail.com 


As always thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love and support.
Good Girl Chronicles is in the business telling stories. I am brave enough to tell mine, let me help you tell yours.


LOVE YOU, LOVE GOD MORE
LAUREN HOPE
CREATOR, GOOD GIRL CHRONICLES
PSALMS 37:4



No comments:

Post a Comment