Wednesday, June 15, 2016

#WomenWhoSlayWednesday: A Woman of Grace

On Wednesdays we honor fabulous, great woman. Today, we honor 'A Woman of Grace'. A woman whose middle name is Grace and she is amazing. I did not have time to do a full write up on her so I did a YouTube post on her.

She believes in my business Good Girl Chronicles, and I believe in her. It is the epitome of Proverbs 27:17 "Iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.

#WOMENWHOSLAY 'A WOMAN OF GRACE'


Check out how amazing Grace is on my Youtube Page. Kind of ironic right? That I met a woman whose middle name is Grace and it's all I ask God for everyday. Life is beautiful that way and so is God. Watch, listen and praise Grace. She is about to write for Good Girl Chronicles and she has amazing stories of love and relationships. I love her voice, writing, and calmness. She SLAYS!




No comments:

Post a Comment