Sunday, February 25, 2018

MakeupMonday: When A MUA Slays Your Face

My Mini MakeOver

 I am working on a new website for my speaking business, and I wanted new pictures for the site. I am OK doing my own makeup, but I wanted a professional to give me natural glow for my new head shots. I didn't have to look far. An old high school friend of mine is a self taught make-up artist who does amazing work. I have watched her YouTube Channel, and seen beautiful pictures of her work. She did an amazing job! Here are the before and after pictures. 
I felt like a star getting my makeup done. I can't tell you how many people stopped me that day to compliment me. The make up artist, Martinique and I have known each other since we were kids. As she skillfully worked on my face we talked about our childhoods, our dreams, and goals. It was such a great time of fellowship. I was so stoked about my look I found places to go to show off.

 

If you are in Hampton Roads and would like to experience a Martinique makeover email her at Martinique757@gmail.com

 Also check out her YouTube page. 

 Stay tuned for my new speaking website : www.laurenhopespeaks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment