Monday, February 29, 2016

So Many Blessings

God is doing so many amazing things in my life I wanted to share. First, off thank you for all the love your giving my little blog. It means the world to me. Everyday I check to see how many people read or viewed my blog, and I am happy to say those numbers are growing. Now let's kick it up a notch.


Please LIKE, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBE - The more people that see my blog the more I hope will see the power of God's grace and love. That is my first and foremost goal. Second, the more people that see this blog the more people can laugh at my stupid relationship pitfalls. I hope more good girls like me will know they are not alone. Some men are just dogs!


Now to the really good stuff:

Website & Mobile App Contract: Gosh I am so humbled to write this. I just signed a contract with a website designer. (so surreal) Right now a local company is working on creating laurenhope.co It will be goodgirlchapters.blogspot.com on steroids. It will be all things Lauren Hope: my blog, my speaking engagements, my passions, my pictures, my friends, and most of all my God. The mobile app will have more exclusive content. There will be a small fee typically 1.99 per month. I know, I know. But we pay that much to so many things, all I'm asking for is this two bucks a month to keep my book dream going. Know that I will be a good steward of your money. I will be using it to work from home, lose weight, help my family, praise God, and publish a best seller.

Model Girl - I am in no means modeling. But, I have reconnected with a young man who is going to be taking my pictures in Hampton Roads. He is super talented, funny, and passionate. Allen "Apollo" Choice's company's name is Afocal Photography and he's an up and coming photography. He has come up with some great ideas for my next photo shoot. I can't wait to share it. Some pictures will be on the new website others will be exclusive to the mobile app. Please message me if you want to connect with him or discuss his rates. His email is apollochoice7@gmail.com




Giving Back - To much is given, much is expected. I am encouraged to be volunteering again. When I was back in Lynchburg I spent a morning at the Daily Bread, a local soup kitchen, that provides meals for those in need. They are incredible.They always need help, money, and people willing to give their time.  The organization has been offering free hot meals, blankets, and supplies since 1983. Click on Daily Bread to learn how you help.

I have also been tweeting, and discussing another ministry called Living Bread Ministries. This ministry is helping out on a global level. I signed up for their newsletter to see if I could help. In return they sent me a coffee shelve like the ones they sell at Starbucks. I love it and I take it everywhere. Their vision is to plant churches in some of the worlds poorest places so people there can experience the Lord. Click on Living Bread Ministries to see how you can help.

Mi Vida, Mi Corazon - Since this is a relationship and love blog I feel it is only fair to update you on my love life. Don't worry I will not release names or exact places. I will never do that even when my book is picked up. I won't spill the tea that much. In a nutshell, I am dating. I sincerely feel in my heart God is preparing my King to find me, and fall in love. In preparation I am sharpening myself too. I am losing weight, cleaning more for  my family, cooking, and working really hard on being a more confident woman. Just look at some of my 'Fat & Fabulous' Youtube videos 



What I am about to say may ruin my chances with the next guy who wants to take me on a date, but whatever. I am working through some heartache. My heart is stuck on someone who has clearly moved on, Know that I am trying my hardest to let that go. It is hard because I believe in him while he doesn't believe in himself. I adore him, and I know he doesn't know it. I think he's the funny, goofy, handsome, motivated, humble, family loving guy I wanna rock with for a while. But, none of that will happen if he doesn't reach out to me. And, folks that ain't happening. So in the meantime I am loving life with my girlfriends, writing, working out, and loving God's grace. Life is beautiful y'all even when it isn't easy. Just ask Jill Scott



No comments:

Post a Comment