Friday, July 15, 2016

The Lowdown On Lolo's Life: A Letter to Good Girl Chronicle Subscribers

If you are not subscribed to my new website here is a look at the type of letters I write to subscribers. Once all my work is transferred these intimate letters will solely be a #teamgoodgirl benefit. 

Dear Good Girl Chronicles Subscribers AKA
Team Good Girl,

Gosh I've been a bad friend. My goal was to send an update on me, my life, and my LLC Good Girl Chronicles LLC every week. Life, as it often does, got in the way. Here's why I couldn't write you #facts




-My parents essentially disowned me. They put in writing I could no longer visit their home, see my Down Syndrome sister, or my dogs.

-My mother went to my friends and told their parents I was manic, promiscuous, and off my medications. THIS IS FALSE

-My parents sent me a notice that they were cutting me off their car insurance with little to no warning, and then they wrote they are repossessing my car that was gift from when I landed my job at WAVY. Even though my father promised it to me. That hurt like hell. I love that Beetle.

The Break In at Greenbrier Mall
-My wonderful awesome Beetle was broken into at 2:30 p.m. at Greenbrier Mall in Chesapeake before my birthday. It was parked up front by Green Turtle. There are no cameras at that mall, and no warnings. Police have told me I was one of three people robbed that day. "There is a rash of thefts in the area", one Chesapeake Police Officer said. It's happening in the Greenbrier Mall area and across the street near Ross. I know a friend whose car was broken into this year too. There is also a rumor that 2 people got mugged at Greenbrier within the last year. I don't feel safe there but it's one of the best places to power walk. ALSO I was sleeping out of  my car and I had a lot of items in there. The thieves took my vitamins, my beats, my notebook of writing, my purse, my credit cards, money.. I could go on. It tapped me out financially.I have filed complaints with the General Manager of the mall, and security knows.  I also have a police report. Waiting for my insurance claim.


-My tenant is terrible. She refuses to pay her rent and she wont move out. I'm trying to handle that everyday.

-I had to put my condo on the market. The ordeal with my tenant was more stress than it was worth.

- I have had to let go of a lot of people I cared about, people I thought were friends and that has hurt like hell.

-Bill collectors wont stop calling, and I'm talking for little balances like 45 dollars. It's stressing me out.

-A guy I liked "the greatone" told me he didn't need me. I needed time to process that.

- I found out City Hall was a liar (more on that later) like a really BAD LIAR - IE he got fired.

-I miss my sister and my dog

-I found a Buddhist temple where I talked about Jesus and I found peace.

-I met a man who helped me but scared me. We're no longer friends and I'm sad.

-A T-Mobile rep called me a "fucking bitch" and I had to handle it with corporate. They fixed the ordeal.

-A manager at Kay Jewelers kicked me out of his store when I wanted to explain how his necklace broke my neck out. I had to process that cause I thought we were friends.

- I am struggling with ways to raise money for my marching band which I believe is my job right now. Find out more at www.gofundme.com/teamgoodgirl

- Like Kanye West My dreams keep me up at night. SO I will endure this.

- I was sexually assaulted, harassed, and mistreated at a Holiday Inn and the company wants nothing to do with it. (I've filed complaints with corporate, gotten a lawyer Holiday Inn still is doing nothing.)

I love you all like crazy for reading my blog, and sharpening me with your feedback. I've received some great emails and texts from you all and it keeps me going.

I celebrated my 32nd birthday without my family, but I felt your lve and prayers. That meant the world.


Also know that I am on one of the most intense spiritual journey of  my life. I am homeless, I did not eat for two days, I have no one to turn to but God, my writing, and social media. I am grateful for all those things. I am better than most. I have an office, an education and an intense drive to get out of this  mess. I will #overcome. 




My goals now are to get to a safe place where my family doesn't know where I live, get my dogs back, get visitation of my sister, travel with my blog, raise money for my marching band, do some press for Good Girl Chronicles, and get that book in the hands of a literary agent. I will sleep under a bridge, I will wake up at 4 a.m. everyday to make those goals happen. That is how driven I am. My hustle is so hard right now. 


Thank you for sharpening me by supporting my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment