Wednesday, July 13, 2016

#WomenWhoSlayWednesay; Woman who are light, Women who slay PICS

#WOMENWHOSLAY: Women who are brave, Women who are light, Women Who Slay

You ever meet people who just exude light?I have! There are certain people that just make you feel calm. Lucy Fyfe is one of those people. I met her at a networking mixer and she said, "Lucy Fyfe I'll change your life." They way she said it was so funny and refreshing. I later learned Lucy works for a company called Bioceutica. It is a expansive company that sells custom vitamins, makeup, body shower gels, and lotions. The lists goes on.
THE LUCY FYFE


CHECK THEM OUT AT BIOCEUTICA.COM/LUCYFYFE.

I am not being paid for this review nor am I receiving any free products. Just want to put that out there.


Lucy came to my office in Chesapeake and let me experience Bioceutica skin care, and makeup line Luminous.

I did not try the vitamin line but I am told it's great. From water retention, to energy, to sleep these Bioceutica has something.

Skincare Line: Intuitiv - I tried the B-Hydrated Jade Clay Polish, B-Hydrated Body Lotion, B-Nourished Treatment Oil, B-Protected Day Cream, B-Bright Eye Gel. 

  •  I love the feel of all the products. They went on smooth and felt great after. The brochure say the skin care line Intuitiv uses organic, natural, and wild harvest ingredients. Prices range from about 30 bucks per item and up for packages. 
Felt awesome, but my budget is not quite there yet...but for people looking for natural, safe, gentle products I highly recommend. 

Luminous MakeUP by Bioceutica: This brochure says "Bioceutica INGENIOUS Cosmeceutical color is a new generation of "feature enhancing" products formulated to protect and illuminate your natural beauty. Well I just love that. The makeup felt super nice going on. It did not have my shade so I had to blend it with some of my own foundation. I love the eyeshadows. The line does not carry primers for lips or eyes because Bioceutica does not have any preservatives Lucy says. All in all.. it was a great product, but there is not a whole lot that can pull me away from my Mac foundation. I've been using it since my television days. I do suggest giving Bioceutica if you are intensely allergies to a lot of stuff or want to try something new.






THANKS FOR LETTING ME TRY THIS STUFF LUCY #WOMENWHOSLAY

Here's a quick on her amazing woman named Demi Lovato. She is educated, an overcomer of bipolar disorder and so much more.




No comments:

Post a Comment