Wednesday, July 6, 2016

#WOMENWHOSLAYWEDNESDAY: "Alasha Bennett" and 'Find the Right Man'


 I had the awesome opportunity to sit down with Alasha Bennett two weeks ago. Many of you know I am a woman of faith and I often speak of the woman at the well. Well meeting Alasha was affirmation that I am the woman at the well. The woman at the well is a woman Jesus met at a well in the Book of John. She and I are a lot alike. Like the woman at the well I have made SOME HUGE mistakes in life, but Jesus loved the woman at the well anyway. So I know in my heart He loves me the same way. That story also taught me that it's critical that we meet other other people at their well. Whatever their circumstance I believe we should try to help. The homeless, the rich, the poor, the downtrodden I think we should all do our part to help one another. That is what I mean when I call myself  "the woman at the well."

Alasha is one of those people who will meet you at your well. She will listen, offer suggestions, laugh, and cry with you. But above all else she will love you right where you are at. How many people can say they did that for someone? Alasha can because she is what you call a relationship expert. She has studied how we relate to one another as men and women. She is the founder of Dating Mechanics. It's all about healthy relationships, good love, and great advice. I'm all about that.

 In the almost three hours we spent together Alasha made me feel whole. She let me know my past dating mistakes were forgiven and I was worthy of love again. Man that chick #slays.

This July she is hosting a free seminar called 'Find the Right Man' IT IS FREE DOLLS. Sorry #finefellas no boys allowed. We all know finding a MAN is the easy part, but the RIGHT man is a different story. I'll be there and Id love to see you there too.


If you can't make it to the actual event July 3rd you can take the classes online at www.dmu.soultions I hope to see you soon, Alasha is amazing and worth the time. Let's sharpen one another ladies. Real ladies promote one another! #womenwhoslaywednesday

 

No comments:

Post a Comment