Tuesday, March 15, 2016

When did Sarah Palin Get Hard: Choose Your Words Wisely Sarah

I admit lately I have had a potty mouth. I'm not sure where it came from but I enjoy saying, "shit" "fuck" "damn" and "bitch" especially to fake ass bitches when I am frustrated. I will say "sugar snaps" in  mixed company."

Fuck" is a word I never thought I could say as a kid. It felt dirty but exciting. People who said fuck seemed so cool to me. So when I had the chance to drop the F bomb I did so with pride. A girl I knew was trying to beat up a friend of mine over a guy (isn't that always the case) Well anyway, she stepped to me and said , "I am going to beat her ass and then beat your ass if you don't step aside."

"I'd like to see you try,"I said. People don't know this but in high school this good two shoes said some shit to defend her girls. "Fuck off honey. You don't want to do this."

Now I was terrified she could have beat my ass and my friends ass. And my friend would  had it coming, she was flirting with that angry chick's boyfriend. But, the code I learned in Mississippi was you bossed up for you homegirls. Luckily, my fuck bomb was enough and she never stepped to me again even though I know she could have.

 SO now that I have rediscovered the F word I won't lie sometimes if someone crosses the line I will tell them they are fuck boys, or that's fucked up. I am not a perfect woman. I don't believe being Christian is about being perfect it's about trying to be Christ like. So I am working to bite my tongue. But if I'm honest I'm like when I played by everyone elses' rules and never told people who deserved it to fuck off where did that get me? People took advantage A LOT.

But listen I do realize that words are powerful. I watch Good Morning America Monday through Friday. I was listening to the cold open and I hear Sarah Palin say, " What we don't have time for is all that petty punk ass little thuggery stuff going on with so called protesters." Click here to here what she said and HOW she said it. It comes in around minute 2:10

Let me preface my Sarah Palin tirade by saying I read, "Going Rogue" one of her first best selling books. And I loved it. I loved Sarah. I thought we had a lot in common. She once wanted to be a journalist, got into politics to help people, believed in family, and had a Down Syndrome son (my sister has down syndrome as many of you know) Now back to my tirade.



Whoa Sarah! Whoa! When did you get tough? Umm, and I'm sorry I didn't know the mean streets of Wasilla had thugs. (Sorry to my Alaska friends) Where is this G'd up Sarah Palin coming from and why did she feel it was necessary to call the protesters. Palin is referring to protesters that were at Donald Trump's recent presidential rally. Note these protesters had a right to protest whether you agreed with their message or not. But it should have rose to the level of violence. This shows just how hot people are about Trump's rhetoric in my opinion.In any event, those are tough words Sarah. Why did you use them?

When I curse it is usually do it to convey anger or humor. Like, "Dont fuck with me." I want to let you  know that you are crossing a boundary. As a self proclaimed and labeled good girl people walk on me everyday, they use me, tell me how to think, and then get surprised when I tell them to back the fuck up. I've had enough of this and I've dealt with it since I was a teenager. I let guys call me ugly, fat, mannish, gross, I let girls call me fat, busted, and a hot mess. I could go on. And some of the these same people who dogged me in high school are now my "biggest fans". Hmm  OK1 Like Mike Jones said, "Back then they didn't want me now I'm hot they all on me." Mike Brown is .. I don't know where he is but he spoke truth in that verse. So I do choose my words carefully, and this new Lauren Hope has zero tolerance for bullshit. If I smell it or I'm near it it has to go. That is why I boss up.. But why did Sarah Palin?

Once again like I did with Kim Kardashian West post I do not have the answers. I am merely asking the question. You can debate, post, like,--- BUT PLEASE SUBSCRIBE I am trying to make this my bread and butter. So if you love Lauren Hope AKA Lauren Compton help a sister out and subscribe on the left hand side. I have a voice now. My intent is not to offend you but challenge you, inspire you, motivate you to think outside the box. I want to make you look at your views and either affirm them or make think hmm maybe there is another way.

That is why I write. More is coming... But seriously let's talk Sarah Palin why did you use those words?

No comments:

Post a Comment