Monday, April 4, 2016

Why People Hate me (Yes, Hate) for Loving Kim K: Lolo Claps Back

It's time to get real y'all. Since certain people took it upon themselves to call me really dirty things on Facebook, I think it's time Lolo fires back. It's clap back season y'all. But, I will do it the classy way. I won't say their names or hint at who they are. They have been blocked anyway. That's how I do business. Since these people can't pick up the phone or talk to me like an adult I won't let their names roll off my lips or my keyboard. That would be too kind.

Why do people hate me for loving Kim Kardashian West?  I've thought about this long and hard since I wrote the blog 'Kim K is Naked Again and I'm Conflicted'. In fact I cried over it, lost sleep over it, cursed over it, walked away from a high school reunion I adored for it. I have come to some conclusions as to why people hate Kim Kardashian and therefore hate me for liking her.

She's a Dream Stealer
Kim K has stolen our American Dream, and we can't stand the fact that a sex-loving woman is making a mockery of capitalism. If you ask me the chick is laughing all the way to the bank, and is showing how great capitalism is. There is literally room for everyone. Kim Kardashian West's fame may have come from the sex tape but trust me that chick was on her grind way before E came calling. When I like someone I do research. Kim was a closet organizer back in the day, cleaning out celebrity closets, selling the old stuff online, and then buying new stuff to update their style. She did this for Scottie Pippen's wife Lara, Paris Hilton, and so many others. (Kind of ironic that no one cares about Paris now) I mean who knew that job even existed? Kim will also tell you she always wanted to be famous. So way before Ryan Searcest's production company struck gold with the Kardashians, Kim was signing up to do every photo shoot, movie, or small bit piece to get noticed. It just so happens that took notice when she hooked up with Ray J on camera.


Let's talk about that. What did she actually do wrong here? Have sex with her boyfriend at the time ?  (that dog) Show her ass in great angles? Videotape the whole ordeal leaving it wide open for anyone to potentially see? I choose C your honor. Kim was a consenting adult. She had every right to be having sex with her boyfriend. But, as a woman with fame on the mind she should have been smart enough not to tape it. Who knows maybe her or Kris Jenner leaked it themselves, those clever bitches. After the tape, Kim's reality show was taking off and so was her fame. I'm sorry Kim Kardashian West is good television especially in the earlier episodes. She can be a little boring now. That's why I rock with Khloe that chick is always slaying and always keeping it real. But, I am distracted.

I read a Glamour article written by Kim after the sex tape scandal. She said she felt terrible that Kylie and Kendall, teenagers at the time, had to read about their big sister in that way. She also said she didn't know who leaked the tape, and was embarrassed. She is either a good liar or she really felt guilty. I'm not so sure. Her willingness to strip naked at any given notice tells me she may have liked all the attention.

But you have to remember Kim is a businesswoman so of course she set out to make money off her sex tape. Yes, that bitch went to a lawyer and said if people are going to be making money off me doing the nasty I want a cut. So every time some horny college student or curious housewife downloads Kim K's tape she makes bank. Um, yes please. 

If I made the the stupid mistake of having sex with Ray--let that sink in--having sex with Ray then taping it I'd want someone to get in trouble or somehow I break even. That's just me. That doesn't make me a slut either. I am a 31 year old single woman who has a sexual past who doesn't at this age? Please tell me. If it is a hot man, give him my number, and we'll run away together. So many men my age have high body counts (number of women they have slept with). Sorry again I am getting distracted.

She's a Rich Bitch
So far people hate me because I admire a businesswoman with a unique skill set, and she had sex with her boyfriend on camera. Ok next one. People hate the Kardashians because they are living the good life. But people don't you know they were living the good life way before Kim's sex tape? I mean their dad was fucking Robert Kardashian. He was on O.J. Simpson's legal team. Trust me those bitches never wanted for anything growing up. Now they are followed by paparazzi so you see it all the time. You feel like they are rubbing it in your face. Well I am here to tell you. Change the channel, don't follow them on social media, buy the app that allows you to block Kardashians on your computer (it exists). Those chicks are everywhere. Slaying, grinding, hustling they are everywhere. And, don't get me started on my slaymonster Kylie Jenner. You have a choice on how much Kardashian you consume. And actually mine is minimal. 

Ask people who know me I'm really obsessed with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Please hate on me for that please. I'll come clapping back with even more shit. At 16, that man made me believe I could hold my head up high when everyone called me fat, ugly, unworthy, pretty much sent me home crying on a regular basis. That's the high school I remember. But it was more manageable escaping to The Rock's world where people who fucked with you got the smack laid down on them.


So now let's regroup, people hate me because I love a businesswoman, she likes sex, she recorded her sex, she capitalized on that, she is profitable, she is flashy, she likes nice things. Name me someone in your circle who isn't like this. Hell I am Kim K on some days. I love selfies, I am a slightly vain, and I love good clothes that hug my curvy body. I just do.

If You Love Kim You're Bad Too Lolo
Some young professionals laugh when I tell them this, but people have called me toxic, dangerous, immoral, unchristian, and a bitch for liking Kim K. When I meet Kim K and Khloe I'll be sure to tell them you said hello. Seriously, people what the fuck are we talking about here? This is a millionaire woman I may never meet, and I'm a shitty person cause I watch her show? Go have several seats please. It's not random people on the street who said this shit about me, it was my so called friends. People I called brother, sister, and ally. One person let his girlfriend I knew all of three days to blast me on Facebook but yet you can't answer the phone? Ok brother catch me on the other side. I forgive you for being a crappy friend, now I'll go rock with some people who can have a healthy debate without cutting someone down. Trust me that exists. 


Here's the MESSAGE
Lastly, my blog on Kim K was about judgment and slut shaming. That was the point. 



God convicted me about judgment. He said, "Lauren you are judgmental and harsh with people. Let me show you how that feels." So one night He encouraged me to write about Kim K posing nude again. I thought it would get some laughs. Oh boy was I wrong. I have never been so judged in my entire life. It hurt like hell. People were assuming things about me because of who I wrote about it. It didn't matter that I said I didn't agree with Kim posing nude again or that she should reserve her body for her husband. I also didn't think it was right all the slut shaming she was getting from her peers. Listen the woman is gorgeous she didn't need to pose nude to show us that. But, if she wanted to do that it was her prerogative. And you know what it was all a business ploy. The day that Kim  posted that picture it was International Woman's Day. Kim claims she wanted to see if women really had risen above judgement so she posted her picture. Lessson: we're not there yet. That same day all of her Kardashian makeup was on sale. So trust me the exposure she got from that nude post brought her a lot of dough. You all got hoodwinked. It had so much to do with money it's funny.

But, none of that mattered. I'm sure the people who came for me didn't read my blog, and that's ok. I learned a lot that day. That experience has made me a harder person. I have no time for negativity or drama now. You bring it you're gone. I simply have no time for it. God has set my heart on fire to help people with my business and to live an abundant life so please take the haterade to someone else. This chick doesn't have time. 

God pushes me everyday to speak on my depression which a certain so called friend's girlfriend said was a cry for attention. Yea chick come at me when you try to swallow antifreeze and then we'll talk. That's was my reality a year ago. I am stronger, and wiser. If you don't have anything nice to say or can't debate without being hurtful please step back. If you cut me down, yell, or come for me I will put you on the backburner in a heart beat. I will stop calling, hanging out, or chilling and that will be the end of it. I won't blast your good name online or make you feel small on Facebook feeds. All things that have been done to me. That's not my style.

So please hate on me haters. I don't care. God says I am more than a conqueror. The weak will say they are strong. And a strong conqueror like me has big dreams. You're either on this train or not.



LEARN ABOUT TEAM GOOD GIRL AT WWW.GOFUNDME.COM/TEAMGOODGIRL


LOGO BY APP-DADDY.COM A LOCAL COMPANY HELPING LOCAL BUSINESSES. #IRONSHARPENSIRON THANKS FOR BELIEVING IN MY AS  A WRITER!

No comments:

Post a Comment