Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Special #WomanCrushWednesday: Cheryl Olsen, Overcomer of Bullying, Beautiful, Powerful


Today I honor a special lady. Cheryl-Lynn Olsen. I was best friends with her sister Pam Olsen growing up as a kid. I wrote about our amazing bond in a blog I called simply 'Friends' Chery-Lynn is Pam's older sister. Pam is actually the youngest of three amazing, strong, gorgeous women. Today I honor Cheryl-Lynn because she is an overcomer of so much. I only know the half. I do know she is the overcomer of bullying! I do know that she takes her mental health seriously and has a supportive family, therapist, and good med plan. ROCK ON SISTER. This is how we break the stigma of mental illness. We talk about it, we share it, we cry, and we start to make changes. Thank you Cheryl-Lynn for inspiring me. You did not know this but I was always looking up to you, Pam, and your older sister Jenny. I am a better woman for having known you all.



This is my VLOG in Cheryl-ynn's honor. Keep slaying doll I'm always in your corner.

Love You, Love God More
Lauren Hope




No comments:

Post a Comment