Sunday, May 29, 2016

Lolo is a Conqueror: Believing in Isaiah 61: 3






I AM LAUREN HOPE AKA LOLO. My parents do not want me to tell my story of depression, love, sex, God's love and recovery. I will no longer go by Lauren Compton in reference to my business Good Girl Chronicles to protect their feelings. I love them. They are good people. But, this is my life. They do not have to agree. All I ask is for their love, and I know I already have it. Things are tense right now. They do not agree with my new life. I am tough, I curse, I go out, I have more girlfriends, I am a business owner not a reporter, I am always broke. I am dating. I have a weakness for Latin men. I give too much. I am just now speaking up for the first time in my life. All of these things scare them, and I understand. I love you all so much. It is now time for Lolo to finally spread her wings, and just live on God's love. 

I believe we all have a story to tell. I am trying to be bold enough to keep telling mine. I am often scared. I often want to retreat go back to some retail job and clock in everyday. But I am happier than I have ever been. I love that people are calling me Lolo, Lauren Hope, or just plain Hope.  I love that people share their stories with me, things they tell no one else. I keep them to myself. They make me feel normal. Some people allow me to write their stories on my blog, and the writer in me loves that too. 

As hard as it is to start charging for content (i hated it when newspapers started doing) I have to live. These past few months have shown I have to be self sufficient. So very soon access to my exclusive stories like Lolo Parties, Jenny Blow, Jade, will be $1.99 a month. If you want to write also and contribute that is $3.99. If you have a blog I will drive traffic to your blog and encourage your writing. So many people did the for me. I also believe in Proverbs 27:17 "Iron sharpens iron so one person sharpens another."

Thanks for listening- viewership on my blog, and social media platforms is WAY UP. Thanks to everyone in Team Good Girl. Your love is amazing.

I AM THAT I AM - THIS IS MY LIFE
YOU DON'T OWN ME


Love You, Love God More
Lauren Hope
PSALMS 37:4



No comments:

Post a Comment