Thursday, May 26, 2016

Good Girl Chronicles: REVISED #WomenWhoSlayWednesday

One of the things I love most about social media is how people are using it to promote, praise, or motivate others. We have #ManCrushMonday, #TransformationTuesday, #WomenCrushWednesday, #ThrowbackThursday, and #FlashbackFriday. My favorite days are the ones where people take the time to give love to a man or female who is hot, successful, smart, or just plain killing it in life. So this blog will jump on the bandwagon but with a Good Girl Chronicles twist.

Here is our Weekday Hashtag
-#MakeupMonday
-#WomenWhoSlayWednesday
-#ThrowbackThursdays on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
#FineFellasFriday

On Wednesdays, Good Girl Chronicles will feature women who are doing positive things, in love, life, and or business. I meet so many fabulous women on a regular, and I want to share their amazing gifts with the world.

The Hot Dolls At the Skybar
I blogged a last week about my first time at the Skybar. It was so AMAZING. The atmosphere, the drinks, the hot men, the views... and some incredible women who slay. When I finally made it to the elevator that takes people up the Skybar three other girls go on. I instantly felt unpretty. It is nothing the girls did. I looked at them in their hot clothes, cool hair, and perfect makeup and I felt like I didn't measure up. I struggle with accepting my plus sized body sometimes.  I think the girls could sense my discomfort, and they immediately started talking.

"Are you are here with anyone?" one of the girls asked. I nodded and told the girls my plus one was late. These amazing chicks stood with me, chatted, laughed, and kept me company till my friend got there. And these women were NOT JUST HOT they ARE SMART.

For more on the hot doll at SkyBar watch this Youtube Video





No comments:

Post a Comment